Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody!

I'm the proud owner (albeit Leased) of a V40 D2 R-Design LUX in Rebel Blue.

I ordered the car having never seen one other than pictures online and let me then 8 year old child choose which colour I should have - I'd originally intended to go white/black but he chose Rebel Blue... I wasn't convinced I'd like it, but I did promise he could choose the colour so I went with it. I was right... I don't like it... I LOVE it!

Very happy with the car and the considerable economy it delivers (though I think I'll go for something a little more powerful next time around)... but I do have a small issue with it that I'm seeking some opinions on - hence me signing up here... but I'll post about that separately.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Hello and welcome from a fellow WY inhabitant (Halifax)

Love you selection method and opinion on the colour

Reactions: flipsknacker

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello and welcome from a fellow WY inhabitant (Halifax)

Love you selection method and opinion on the colour
Ha... I was dreading it on the day of collection, but when I drove around the last corner, the dealership came in to view and there, right in front of the main entrance was the only Rebel Blue car on their forecourt... it didn't half stand out and I immediately decided I loved it!

I'm a little trek from you in Holmfirth.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.