Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to everyone from England.... Ordered my new V40 about two weeks ago and can't wait to get delivery (supposed to be 12 December). I have ordered the Volvo 40 T3 Nav, Passion Red, with Active TFT Display, the Winter Pack and Rear Park Assist.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hi Yorkschris, welcome to the forum and congrats on the order. I like your choice of spec, after 7 weeks of driving my v40, I'm still getting to grips with the length of it for reversing as the rear window is quite high - so rear park assist or at least camera or sensors is a good idea. That's a fairly quick delivery time too. What are you driving at the moment?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi YorkChris, another Passion Red (snap), I've the similar options but the D2 engine and no winter pack.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
London_2012 said:
Hi Yorkschris, welcome to the forum and congrats on the order. I like your choice of spec, after 7 weeks of driving my v40, I'm still getting to grips with the length of it for reversing as the rear window is quite high - so rear park assist or at least camera or sensors is a good idea. That's a fairly quick delivery time too. What are you driving at the moment?
[hr]
Yes, it's only about 5-6 weeks delivery, so I think that's great - at least that's as far as I know at the moment. Yes, I thought I'd get the rear park assist given the window... I couldn't afford the cost of the all-singing, all-dancing rear parking stuff (cameras etc). It's going to be a big step up for me - I'm currently driving a standard Vauxhall Astra - so I'm looking forward to a smoother ride. I liked the idea of the winter pack - heated seats and front windscreen - maybe it's living in Yorkshire(!) or it's just getting older!

Yorkschris said:
London_2012 said:
[hr]
Hi, I wasn't too sure of which colour to choose and because it's a new car I couldn't get a sense of what some of the metallic colours looked like, so I thought I'd go for the Passion Red.... I stuck with the petrol engine because i don't do a large mileage and just because I've got used to petrol engines!

SplashMan said:
Hi YorkChris, another Passion Red (snap), I've the similar options but the D2 engine and no winter pack.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts