Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Another v40 r design owner. Just picked car up yesterday and love it. Can wait to spend some more time on the road. So far I'm impressed with the features and styling of the v40 just wish I had more options when I purchased

England had an offer on this month to buy a v40 but you had to pick the standard package. I upgraded from a c30 but could only afford with the offer, the problem being I could not choose my features (so the guy told me)

However great forum so far

Thanks

Sanderch

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hi everyone,

Another v40 r design owner. Just picked car up yesterday and love it. Can wait to spend some more time on the road. So far I'm impressed with the features and styling of the v40 just wish I had more options when I purchased

England had an offer on this month to buy a v40 but you had to pick the standard package. I upgraded from a c30 but could only afford with the offer, the problem being I could not choose my features (so the guy told me)

However great forum so far

Thanks

Sanderch
That's interesting, is it 2013 model year that was just being cleared from inventory, or a 2014 model year ? My dealer never mentioned it, but I was pretty clear from the get-go that I wanted extras.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

It was a 2013 model. It was 299 deposit and 299 per month for 4 years with the option to give back, continue credit of an additional 10,000 or trade in. It was the only deal I could take for a new car as I have been buying second hand for the last few years.

But yes I was told it had to be a car in stock so I could not add any extras

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.