Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's a real beauty! Tells us more about the re-chipped performance!
Bought the racechip from your neck of the woods actually.
http://www.racechip.com.my/chiptuning/
Extra 70hp and 90nm of torque is good but it really torque steers now. Chirps the tires in 2nd and 3rd gear.
I also bought the racechip throttle controller but it messes with the traction control and throws a code that I can't clear.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Bought the racechip from your neck of the woods actually.
http://www.racechip.com.my/chiptuning/
Extra 70hp and 90nm of torque is good but it really torque steers now. Chirps the tires in 2nd and 3rd gear.
I also bought the racechip throttle controller but it messes with the traction control and throws a code that I can't clear.
Nice, tks for your feedback!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can you please give more info on lowering? Eibach or H&R? Did you put spacers as well?
Heico springs (H&R) and no spacers. It would rub out on the front with spacers but the rear could do with a 10mm would be perfect.
The wheels are Heico 19 x 8 that actually suit the V60 but the offset makes it more aggressive on the v40 and the tires are 235/35/19 Michelin super sports.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Heico springs (H&R) and no spacers. It would rub out on the front with spacers but the rear could do with a 10mm would be perfect.
The wheels are Heico 19 x 8 that actually suit the V60 but the offset makes it more aggressive on the v40 and the tires are 235/35/19 Michelin super sports.
TY

Sorry to bother you further, but if you could just tell me what offset it is? I'm planing to fit BBS SR 19*8,5 ET 45. So I'm interested will it fit as yours do because I'd like to avoid spacers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.