Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hello to one and all please to meet you on here i am Gary we have had our car about 3 weeks now its a
v40 cross country in black d2 lux
i have driven many cars as i guess many out there has but the way this car is what a fantastic drive it is smooth and quiet responsive for a 1.6 dev it pulls in every gear with out accelerating at all just using tick over on quiet a level road it will pull to 40 mph in 6 th gear
fuel consumption is very good as well average around town is about 53-55 on the trip not checked it on a motorway run as ive not had a good run yet on one but in the sort time i have been on one it was great on there as well as most of you will know any way

many thanks Gary

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congratulations on your V40 Cross Country! Not to many Cross Country owners in here
hi and thank you the way the orders are going for both v40 and the v40 cross country there's going to be alot that wont get there cars until next year as the car has been more popular then they thought i think as we was told we would get it on the 1st of September but like i said we have only had it 3 weeks now yes they are library picture i have posted of my car but it is the same as that color wheels with the black leather trim and the silver consul and not the bronze once i take some pictures i will post them on here just not had time between driving and washing it lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.