Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.... My company car (2.2 Mazda6 Sport) is due to be changed in November, and I uncharcteristically decided to start the search for it's replacement nice and early. I looked at the V40 in my local showroom and fell in love... And following a test drive and much reading of everyone's posts on this forum, I placed my order yesterday! V40 R DesIgn Lux Nav with rear parking camera in Passion Red! Quite a change from my dark blue Mazda, and it will save me hundreds of pounds a month in tax and fuel! I don't want the summer to pass me by, but November can't come soon enough......

·
Registered
196 Posts
November? That's a long wait :) Good choice though, we went for the R-Design in passion red, but not the Lux version :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It certainly is! To be quite honest, I really didn't expect to find the perfect car so quickly - I expected the process of elimination to take much longer than it did! But one test drive in the V40 and I was hooked.....

·
Registered
13 Posts
We loved the v40 on paper but weren't sure of it was the right choice but like you minutes into our test drive we were sold. The car rally sells itself it is just the whole package. I can't wait to drive it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
202 Posts
Wow! Thought the wait for mine was long in September. I'm starting to itch now with anticipation.
On the subject of can't wait to drive it has anyone in the UK booked one of the Freedom test drives events organised around the country?
I knew I couldn't wait to drive it again so I booked one in June. 2 x 45 min drives on my own around local roads.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts