Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Greetings from the sunny island of Singapore.

Collect my white V40 R-design 2 week ago. First V40 R design on the road in Singapore. Loving the drive, but SENSUS could be a little more user friendly and intuitive.

Gear knob is "illluminated" but not with the clear plastic with current gear indicator.

Other than that, it's been great!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hi,
Good to hear.
What engine spec did you get?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Gear knob is "illluminated" but not with the clear plastic with current gear indicator.
Illuminated just means the row of lights all around the outside of the gearknob. Mine is the R-Design Powershift, with no illumination. I too do not have the little green LED showing the current gear selection, then again that info is available on the dash so I guess they decided that was good enough.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,
Just booked V40 T2 recently. waiting patiently for the new ride. Now trying to source for a reliable car camera, ceramic paint protection & accessories :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your brand new V40! Planning on any mods?
Probably no mod for the time being. Don't want to risk voiding warranty. Looking at accessories from e-commerce websites. Things like central storage, side pocket, glass holder, mudflaps....:grin2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts