Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I took delivery of a biarritz blue d2 in march, what a delightful car.
Puts my Audi A4 to shame in quite a few respects.
Looking forward to learning the ins and outs of the car from the experts here.

Amrish

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
Yes, a southafrican V40 would be interesting to see. Same colours, same engines, same outer appearance as in Europe? No modifications, no differences?

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
raytint said:
Yes, a southafrican V40 would be interesting to see. Same colours, same engines, same outer appearance as in Europe? No modifications, no differences?
Here is a SA V40 for you. Mine :)

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-lrS7FTbqdI0/UVqsu_XyEXI/AAAAAAAAJ68/rNzPf3T4eI4/w1016-h762/IMG_20130330_101129.jpg

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i will definitely post some pics, im not entirely sure bout the spec though.
mine is a D2 Elite with premium pack.
so i have electric seats (memory for the driver), charcoal leather, PCC, premium sound with nav, dvd player and 7inch display plus all the usual stuff like active bending lights, taranis wheels etc. also went for the shimmer graphite inlay and heated seats - always a boon in winter.

·
Registered
196 Posts
i will definitely post some pics, im not entirely sure bout the spec though.
mine is a D2 Elite with premium pack.
so i have electric seats (memory for the driver), charcoal leather, PCC, premium sound with nav, dvd player and 7inch display plus all the usual stuff like active bending lights, taranis wheels etc. also went for the shimmer graphite inlay and heated seats - always a boon in winter.
You've got a great spec there, especially in the AV department.

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Amrish, What colour is yours? I saw a red D2 or D3 with full styling kit the other day in Randburg, had CA number plates. Looked very nice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.