Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my R Design D4 since mid march and done about 5,000 mile in him since then

I went for red as I would not have black and already have a whit ecar (well our lasses) so only real option was red

I nearly went for a T4 but thought the extra torque of the oil burner woudl make the car a much better mile cruncher (would have gone for a T5 if a personal car but company car tax put a stop to that)

Here are some pictures form when it was delivered (before the paint started peeling:mad:)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Very nice!

What's the rest off the spec may i ask?

·
Registered
221 Posts
That rear wing is interesting, my rear spoiler on my D2 does not have that bulge around the brake light, is that an extra option ?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Mine will come with Sunderland plates - The supplying fleet dealer that the lease company selected may not necessarily be in your home town.

·
Registered
221 Posts
My last car was from Cardiff in Wales. I live about 200 miles away near Portsmouth.

That said my brother in South Africa lives in Johannesburg and just bought a car in Cape Town. (1500km apart)

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes it is a none standard rear spoiler, it does make it stand out.

The car was ordered via a broker so did come form a dealer a fare way away (got a great price though) I did ensure it came on a trailer (only 7 mile son the clock) so no issue there.

My previous car, A3 came form Dundee

1 - 8 of 8 Posts