Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Been loitering on here for a couple of weeks since ordering v40. She finally arrives on Friday this week. D2 R design Lux in Passion Red. Can't wait. Great forum folks, have picked up some great info :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi,

Been loitering on here for a couple of weeks since ordering v40. She finally arrives on Friday this week. D2 R design Lux in Passion Red. Can't wait. Great forum folks, have picked up some great info :)
Hi,

I'm just down the road from you in Coventry, I'm waiting for the delivery of my D2 R Design Lux in Rebel Blue. I've not seen any other V40's driving around near us and I thought I would have the exclusivity, only to be beaten to it :mad: :)

May see you around. When I had an Alfa it was customary to wave at other Alfa owners as there were few of us around. Maybe we should start a V40 wave trend lol

P

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi,

Yes your spot on, not seen any V40s at all around by us. Have seen a couple of white R Designs too and from work, but none locally. If I see you out and about I will definitely give you a wave.
I think you will still have exclusive rights in Cov though. They don't seem to be as popular as the German boxes everyone seems to be driving unfortunately :(

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm currently driving a German box (Merc clc) and I'm goining the days until I'm in Swedish metal. I'm impressed with TMS Coventry so far and I hope this continues after delivery as the main reason I'm switching the Merc is the dealer service (Balsall Common) is probably the worst I've come across

1 - 5 of 5 Posts