Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi from Western Australia. Moved here from the UK 18 Years ago. Just purchased a 2017 V40 II D4 Inscription with Polestar Tune (144kW 440Nm).
Its not the full Polestar Plus Pack, i.e. doesn't have the 19" Wheels, Olins Suspension or large bore-exhaust, but I want to keep it understated.
Optioned with: Adaptive Cruise +CWAB, Pedestrian & Cyclist Alert, Driver Support Pack, Keyless Entry & Drive - Personal Car Communicator.
Looking forward to some good Technical discussions. Cheers for now. DFM

·
Registered
941 Posts
A warm welcome to the V40 & the forum Dformed! Great decision mate :D
Always happy to see someone choose the V40, especially here at home.
She sounds like a nicely specced car indeed... What colour?

Some pics would be great if you get a chance, but as I always say, the most important part is to just... Enjoy ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi and thanks for the welcome. My V40 is in 'standard white' i.e. non-metallic which I do believe is Volvo's 'Ice White'.
In fact I haven't mentioned all the options fitted, as I'm amazed how many options that Volvo had on offer for this model. Part of the confusion is some of the individual options are shared across different option packs. For instance I've now worked out that its actually fitted with the Convenience Pack (as opposed to individual options) and it also has front heated memory seats too.

Sure I'll add some pics a little later. I'm certainly looking forward to sharing my knowledge and experience. On that note I think that I'll now address the D4 Oil Specifications already under discussion.

Thanks once again. DFM ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts