Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my V40 (d2 cross country lux powershift) last week, and I'm waiting for my dealer to get back to me with an expected delivery date. I would be very interested to hear your experiences of how long it took for your chosen V40 model to be delivered and handed over to you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've ordered my rebel blue r design d2 powershift on 25th of April and It is going to be delivered on between 20 to 27th of June but I think I have to say this I'm living in Turkey :) My dealer said that the special orders were delivered up to 75 days to 3 months. You must consider all of situations like production capacity your turn etc.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ordered mine last week and am waiting still for a build date. I am wondering, if there is any scope for me to add an option to my order once it's been placed?

Reactions: Erik Sarup

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hi' I ordered my D3 from Stoneacre Lincoln on the 14 04 14, it was delivered 16 05 14, just over a month. Flamenco Red D3 lux with Nav with 17inch Segomo Wheels. What a beautiful motor to drive.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just received news that my production week is 35 (25th August) . Not sure if that means it will be ready at that date or whether thats when they start to build it??

·
Registered
17 Posts
Delivery

I ordered mine mid February and my car arrived at the dealers yesterday.
They are delivering to me next Friday!!! My original date was April 1st, then moved to May 7th and finally May 15th.

·
Registered
3 Posts
We have ordered ours but due to a overhaul at the factory in August ..... apparently the V40 D4 luxury we are getting will have the new improved Diesel engine that will be that little more economical and more power. So our order Wong be put in till August and will get the car around November. Worth the wait though!!! :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ours is booked but won't be built till August and delivered till November:
MY15
Volv V40 D4 Luxury
Panoramic Roof
Passion red
Blonde interior
Support Package
Quick fold front passenger seat
Lockable Wheel Nuts

Cannot wait!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
221 Posts
1 month

Placed order bank holiday weekend (exactly 1 year ago today). Production date was confirmed the following Tuesday, and car was out of production on the 11th June 2013. Delivered to dealer on 25th June 2013, I took delivery on 16 July 2013 (for personal reasons).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.