Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi one and all, thought I better say Hi after browsing the forum for a few weeks.

Just started a new job which comes with a car allowance. First company car so like a kid in a sweet shop.

Whittled my choice down to 3, Golf GTD, Mercedes A220d AMG and the Volvo V40 R design D4. Head was saying Golf heart was saying Merc and the Volvo was a kind of wild card.

Tuesday managed to test drive a D4 auto and manual trouble was it was tea time rush hour round Warrington so no a good test but had a good play with both.

I have now decided on the Volvo so just need to place the order.

Going to be weird having a car for 4 years longest I have kept a car is 3 years, never normally keeping a car more than 2 years.

Previous cars include
8 Alfa Romeos Alfasud's sprints 155's 156's
Several BMWs
VW Golfs
Subaru Legacy GTB estate brought from Japan. complete with twin turbo WRX engine pushing 280bhp

Also had several bikes including a ZZR1400. Currently have a a ZX9R

This will be my first Volvo, but have come close to buying a V70 T5R a few times.

Living in Wiltshire but working in Manchester so currently do about 500 miles a week

Enjoying the forum, and lookig forward to taking part

Will let you know when I place the order

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.