Volvo V40 Forums banner

Infotainment Video Question

4K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Pegasus829 
#1 ·
Hi guys,

Have a good question for you. My little D2 has the ability to play video. However it only works when stationary. What is the point really. I pack my car up for a trip and my passangers cant view video :/

There MUST be some sort of crack to make the car play video regardless?

Anybody?

#2 ·
gorgonzola said:
Hi guys,

Have a good question for you. My little D2 has the ability to play video. However it only works when stationary. What is the point really. I pack my car up for a trip and my passangers cant view video :/

There MUST be some sort of crack to make the car play video regardless?

Anybody?
Volvo has security as top priority. That's why you cannot play video when driving.

#3 ·
[/quote]
Volvo has security as top priority. That's why you cannot play video when driving.

[/quote]

That really is a bit disappointing whats the point of a VIDEO in car? To view a video for 10 seconds at a time at a traffic light? Rather dont give it to me if it doesn't work at all .

There surely is a crack that disables that feature. Hopefully somebody knows what it is.

#7 ·
It's a legal requirement and is now being checked during MOT's in the UK. If you have it deactivated and you have a serious crash you will be guilty of dangerous driving no matter what. If you are spotted you may be banned or at the very least convicted of driving without due care and attention. It's for music DVD's primarily.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.