Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Interior Light

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a gripe with my interior lights front and back , it sometimes stays on even while on the move. Not all the time though. Sometimes I have to stop the car open the door and then lock it again then unlock and restart before it goes out. I dont think it is a settings problem as it happens now and again but I would appreciate any feedback before I take it in for a check over.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Definitely shouldn't happen like that. Something wrong with contacts and sensors there I guess, sounds like a pretty straightforward warranty claim.

---------------------
Volvo V40 D2 Momentum, Ice White, Premium Sound, BLIS+LKA+RSI, TFT Display, Heated Windscreen, Rear Park Assist, Active High Beam, Power Child Lock

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have the same problem on my 2013 T3 R-design. It has happened a couple of times now. Have to restart the car just like you said. Probably a software issue..

·
Registered
945 Posts
I have also had it after I have messed with te interior light or te light button on the remote. I just don't use either now just to be safe.

Out of interest can you get te lights to stay on when I unlock the car, I have the welcome lights (I think that is what the option is called in the menu) or 60 seconds but all that appends is the indicators flash and the mirrors pop out

·
Registered
273 Posts
just to throw a "is it a problem with the Auto switch on the roof being deactivated" which leaves the lights on rather than in Auto mode which automatically dims them? Probably software though...all computers these days!

·
Registered
227 Posts
simular issue

just to throw a "is it a problem with the Auto switch on the roof being deactivated" which leaves the lights on rather than in Auto mode which automatically dims them? Probably software though...all computers these days!
i think its software if its light out side and i drive into my garage and the head lights switch on the interior light stays on .if its dark when i drive into my garage the light switches off right away

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.