Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I just became a member on this forum after buying my second Volvo V40. Startin with my very first Volvo: The V40 R-Design D4 model 2015 with Polestart optimalization. Not my own (leased) but threated as my own and driven over 210.000 kilometers without any trouble at all. My love for Volvo started:

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Sky Cloud

Followed up by a V60 T5 model 2019 which I only drove for half a year it was time for my own first Volvo: A 2012 V70 Ocean Race Edition, D3/4 2.0 5-cylinder, which I still have. And another V40. A bit special one: Another rebel blue V40 R-design from 2013, but with a 2,5L 5-cylinder T5:

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

And yes I might have some questions. Mostly curious about experiences from others. Because I want to enhance the car further.

· Registered
26 Posts
Hi MBil

Welcome to the forums, nice cars man! Love the color and the engine sound of the 5 Cyl is legendary. ;) Good choice.
Enjoy your stay here!
I myself lowered my car and chip tuned my V40 D2 (2017)
These cars are so good :)

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi MBil

Welcome to the forums, nice cars man! Love the color and the engine sound of the 5 Cyl is legendary. ;) Good choice.
Enjoy your stay here!
I myself lowered my car and chip tuned my V40 D2 (2017)
These cars are so good :)
Thank you!! :D Yes, this color fits perfectly. The engine sounds great if you'd like to have some fun but I like that the car also 'behaves' like when I drive it with my wife and kids. ;) The Heico mufflers enhance the sounds a bit as well. Lowering the car is also something I'd like to do! Especially on the back. I'm considering a KW coilover kit to lower the car by about 25-35mm (Depending on the effect on comfort. Have to find a sweet spot). Ho much did you lower yours?

· Super Moderator
767 Posts
I'm sure if you head over the border you could have some fun with that on the autobahn.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts