Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi anyone know why my iPhone plays from the first song in alphabetical order everyday it does not remember what was playing last time I was in the car I find this quite annoying and wastes time every time I get in the car because I have to navigate the iPhone to select something new?:huh:

·
Registered
196 Posts
No idea, but USB playback is also a little strange, with no way we can find of setting track order of an album/folder...maybe the USB side of the V40 is in need of some firmware updates!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hi anyone know why my iPhone plays from the first song in alphabetical order everyday it does not remember what was playing last time I was in the car I find this quite annoying and wastes time every time I get in the car because I have to navigate the iPhone to select something new?:huh:
That's very interesting, on my ipod nano it recalls where I left off, but that is the feature of the ipod itself - not the car (I think?)?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi
Don't panic. IOS 7 changes the whole picture. Been running it for a few weeks and its sold as a rock and it remembers the last played song..

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi
Don't panic. IOS 7 changes the whole picture. Been running it for a few weeks and its sold as a rock and it remembers the last played song..
Ok cheers, hopefully that will sort it for me!

·
Registered
945 Posts
It is not a problem I have had with my Ipod Touch but why not simply get and old/cheap USB drive and copy all your songs on to that and then no hassle plugging and unplugging you iphone each journey???

Nb I guess you loose the playlists option but that is not the end of the world

1 - 11 of 11 Posts