Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had a phonecall and a photo from the dealer, my D2 R-Design Lux has been delivered to the dealership and will be ready for collection tomorrow afternoon......can't wait!:blush:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've had the car a day and absolutely love it! So much more refined than the Merc CLC I have just stepped out of. Also great service from Lee and the team at TMS Volvo Coventry.

I'm really impressed with the handling, seems so much more planted and direct than the Merc and body roll is very well controlled. Also loving the indicated MPG, great to see something above 30 mpg :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Congratulations.
Great to hear you are enjoying your new car. :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've had the car a day and absolutely love it! So much more refined than the Merc CLC I have just stepped out of. Also great service from Lee and the team at TMS Volvo Coventry.

I'm really impressed with the handling, seems so much more planted and direct than the Merc and body roll is very well controlled. Also loving the indicated MPG, great to see something above 30 mpg :)
Congrats, heres hoping you have many many many years of happy motoring! Would love to see some pictures too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts