Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today my D2 R-Design Lux in black was delivered. Happy Days!
Loving every moment of ownership so far. Got bad news that it would be delivered late as the original delivery vehicle broke down and the dealer had to send of to Scotland for another vehicle and trailer. Was not best pleased, but the extra wait was worth it.
Had a moment trying to setup the bluetooth and was convinced it was broken until I did it the correct way via the telephone pairing instead via the bluetooth multimedia.
A good clean an shine is in order as soon I get chance probably this weekend.
Looking forward to many happy miles in my V40 :D

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
382 Posts
It's mine on Monday!

Getting my R-Design D2 on Monday, Fit to burst, can't wait! After a few years of very sensible cars I feel it's like the FTO all over again!:D

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A few pics - I've not cleaned it properly yet tho so please excuse.

v40_Img1.jpg

v40_Img2.jpg

v40_Img3.jpg

·
Registered
192 Posts
Beauty

·
Registered
273 Posts
Yeah nice...I was at a client today who was having a "regular" V40 delivered to test drive. Having used a couple of regular v40's as courtesy cars, I just couldn't bear to have anything other than an R-design, purely for the TFT display and external diffusers on the bumpers!
Happy motoring, I love mine six months in and probably all the way to 120,000 miles in March 2015! Darren

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks great. The wait for my D2 R-Design Lux is killing me. Dealer has said it should be delivered to them on Monday.
Thanks - The wait will be more than worth it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts