Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the date of delivery, according to the my volvo site has come forward slightly and it's now showing my MY15 D4 R-Design Nav in rebel blue as being transported to the dealer.

This only changed yesterday evening mind so still got a couple of weeks I'm guessing, I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas now though!

·
Registered
27 Posts
That's great news, did it show the "In production" from ordered or did it go straight to "being transported" as some people have said theirs jumped the in production bit lol.
Mine still says ordered and I was expecting it first week of October so fingers crossed. Glad to hear yours is on its way.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It jumped straight to delivery, so that is either the quickest build process in the he world or they just don't bother updating it that often!!

It says it is due 29th sept to 10th oct so guessing yours should do the same

·
Registered
591 Posts
Mine has come down from 7 weeks to 4 weeks in the space of a week !

Now showing 13th Oct :heart:

·
Registered
22 Posts
I ordered mine in April. My dealer said they are just waiting on delivery now. Hopefully I'll have mine next week

·
Registered
8 Posts
My car is due 6th - 17th Oct according to the Volvo website but changes to 29th Sept - 10th Oct at the end of every week. Contacted the dealer and he seems to think it's due 22nd - 26th September. Been waiting since the first week of July and now starting to get impatient.

·
Registered
156 Posts
July 27th my order was officially confirmed (after they took 3 or 4 days to do paperwork). Being told first week of October. Hope it's accurate.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Same. I will be picking mine up on friday!
What dealership you going to andy?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have got preliminary info that my car arrives at the dealer late this week. Fingers crossed it won't be long now.
The my volvo website jumped from ordered, and some 600 cars ahead in line, to transporting in less than 24 hours. Later that day I got an email telling me that my car was about to get assembled. :) some glitches there I think...

Reactions: jifen
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.