Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone
I had a demo V40 SE for a few days a while back (my V40 R-Design will be delivered next month). While I had the car I plugged my iPhone into the USB port and was able to see all tracks on the phone through the V40's audio system. However, these tracks were not on the phone, they were in the cloud using iTunes Match. When normally listing to music on the iPhone, if the music hasn't been downloaded from the cloud, it will stream seamlessly when you select the track. However, when selecting tracks on the V40 system, it did not instigate a stream on the phone and it skipped to the next track it found on the phone which was downloaded.
I'm wondering if there has been a Volvo software update or if anyone has got this working. Many thanks. (I’m aware that I can navigate my phone and send the track via Bluetooth, but that is not what I’m after). :thumbup:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Nope, this has not been fixed yet.. it's something that I am currently talker to the dealer about

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.