Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.

I have a T2 R-design and I’ve noticed that it can feel quite jumpy on cold mornings, it feels similar to pulling away in the wrong gear but it only seems to do it for a 100-200 yards then back to normal.

I just wondered if anyone else had experienced this and/or found a solution to it?

thanks in advance.

·
Registered
172 Posts
My 2017 T2 used to stumble like it was holding back momentarily, for about half a minute or so after a cold start. Nothing too obvious, it was only just perceptible. It was like it from new, but after its first service the symptoms completely disappeared. I assumed it had received a software update that had cured it, but I don't know for sure. It's never happened since though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone.

I have a T2 R-design and I’ve noticed that it can feel quite jumpy on cold mornings, it feels similar to pulling away in the wrong gear but it only seems to do it for a 100-200 yards then back to normal.

I just wondered if anyone else had experienced this and/or found a solution to it?

thanks in advance.
Been having the same, I thought it was just me! I've literally had it serviced over the weekend and took the fuel/oil decontamination/cleaner option while I was there, so I'm keen to see if this has helped with this in anyway.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Been having the same, I thought it was just me! I've literally had it serviced over the weekend and took the fuel/oil decontamination/cleaner option while I was there, so I'm keen to see if this has helped with this in anyway.
hi, has the decontamination/cleaner made any difference for you? I’ve tried the red-x fuel cleaner that you can ad when you fill up with fuel.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts