Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new volvo V40 D4 SE in Biarritz blue was delivered on Friday 1st March. It has a few extras like the active TFT display, auto dimming rear view mirror, winter pack and spare wheel and I absolutely love it. It is so comfortable. Unfortunately within one mile of driving it someone reversed into me in a car park. Took it to Volvo this morning and it looks like I need a new door shell. Marvellous.

My car appears to have the super power of invisibility as when I filled up on 1st March in the evening, someone almost drove into me in the petrol station too.

·
Registered
31 Posts
skondo said:
My new volvo V40 D4 SE in Biarritz blue was delivered on Friday 1st March. It has a few extras like the active TFT display, auto dimming rear view mirror, winter pack and spare wheel and I absolutely love it. It is so comfortable. Unfortunately within one mile of driving it someone reversed into me in a car park. Took it to Volvo this morning and it looks like I need a new door shell. Marvellous.

My car appears to have the super power of invisibility as when I filled up on 1st March in the evening, someone almost drove into me in the petrol station too.
Skondo, I honestly think you should get rid of the car. It is just cursed!! That car was meant to be crashed from day one! :(

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I now have my car back following the door repair. Well, the assessor changed his mind and replaced the door. Total cost was just over £1,000.00, but this is all covered by the third party's insurance. They have done a great job too, the paint match is faultless. Now I'm really getting to enjoy the car and it's just so comfortable. The only downside is that the D4 engine is a little noisy, but it really pulls. Great fun to drive.

·
Registered
153 Posts
That's great it's back. Well you are due 1000s of trouble free miles now, surely! Hope you have a chance to enjoy it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
London_2012
Volvo V40 Forums
If you've ever wondered what modifications or upgrades you can do to a Volvo V40, this is the right owners club for you.
Full Forum Listing