Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 3mths of waiting 'my baby' has finally arrived. I love it, love it, love it... Here is a quick pic of the car, better ones will follow soon.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
70 Posts
Looking good. Await more pics. Collect mine March 1st and this makes me want it more and more. Many happy miles :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. I'm still "learning" the car but with every mile like it more and more. It was worth the wait.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Looking great. Look forward to seeing more pics. I have decided to wait until March 1st to collect mine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
20 Posts
Crikey....that looks familiar! :D

I'm 800 miles into mine now, and have just started to feel comfortable.

the info system takes a little getting use to, but love some of the little touches like being able to change the interior ambient lighting colour.

:thumbup:

·
Registered
192 Posts
Not sure I reall get this blocking out number plate stuff..what stops anyone looking outside?

Looking very nice..how you finding the d3?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm very happy with the engine. It feels stronger than I expected. So far I have done about 350miles of fairly gentle driving (motorways, A and B road, and some city) with the average consumption 55.5MPG.[hr]
Yellowbelly said:
louisdoberman said:
Collect mine March 1st ...........
Is that so that you can have an unlucky 13 on your number plates? ;)
Actually, the reg was my wife's idea. I did not mind having a regular "random" number plate. When we found something we both liked we decided to go for it. The price was acceptable too because it is the current number plate style.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Yellowbelly said:
louisdoberman said:
Actually, the reg was my wife's idea. I did not mind having a regular "random" number plate. When we found something we both liked we decided to go for it. The price was acceptable too because it is the current number plate style.
[/quote]

I'm going to transfer the number from my current car. It will avoid having an unlucky 13 plate, and it'll be a novelty for me because it's something I've never done before.

And it will confuse/amuse neighbours and acquaintances. :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yellowbelly said:
Yellowbelly said:
louisdoberman said:
I'm going to transfer the number from my current car. It will avoid having an unlucky 13 plate, and it'll be a novelty for me because it's something I've never done before.

And it will confuse/amuse neighbours and acquaintances. :D

Thought about the 'unlucky' 13, but then I am having my private plate put on it so it kind of masks that....thank god :) My dealer is paying and sorting this for me. Took all my details there mid week. Not long left now, been waiting since 11th Nov.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm waiting for a nice day so I can put some wax on the car and take a few photos. Will upload some of them as soon as they're done.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Rafiki said:
I'm waiting for a nice day so I can put some wax on the car and take a few photos. Will upload some of them as soon as they're done.
Looking forward to them. Will their be some internal shots???

1 - 18 of 18 Posts