Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just ordered my V40, a D2. I thought I wanted the SE version (this is probably a UK-only thing) but decided that it was actually cheaper (by a long way) to get the lower specced ES model and add on the things I REALLY wanted as optional extras. These things were Cruise Control, Park Assist Camera, Auto-Wipers and the TFT Display & Illuminated Gear Knob. What you lose is all the chrome trim (which I don't like anyway) and power folding door mirrors - which I can live without for the almost £900 saving. I took one for an extended test drive and found it absolutely fabulous. I can't wait to take delivery, the next 6 weeks can't pass quickly enough!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dammit

Mines been pushed back now. Having been told June 14th they're now saying August. No idea WHEN in August. They're not too happy, my trade-in will be a few months older by then and they reckon I already cut them to the bone on my deal and that with the drop in trade-in value they'll end up making a loss. Serves 'em right.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good God, they're now telling me August 21st. It's gone from June 14th (tomorrow, boo hoo) thought August 6th to August 21st. Quite a difference.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Good God, they're now telling me August 21st. It's gone from June 14th (tomorrow, boo hoo) thought August 6th to August 21st. Quite a difference.
Where are you getting it from and have you ordered extras, I have orderd a standard SE and when i phoned yesterday he said it should be in the country early next week

·
Registered
48 Posts
Don't know what's up there i orderd mine on the 8th of may and have just got a phone call saying its now at the dock and he gave me the registration and to say I should be able to collect next week

1 - 10 of 10 Posts