Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

I was just wondering if there was a way to get each key to remember what your climate control settings were?

Currently our key remembers my drivers seat position but not the climate settings which was something our old car remembered and I’m just wondering if this is a function in the V40.

Many thanks

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Mmmm, good question, I only know of the seat and think the outside mirror settings are remembered.

·
Registered
139 Posts
It would be cool! We should create list of things that could be improved and send huge official letter to Volvo! :)
I vote they fix it that the heated seats default to off when you start the car. The other day I forgot I had used the heated seats the night before ( I know its summer here ...). I thought I was getting male menopause hot flushes till I realized the heated seats stay on if you don't turn them of lol...

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
I vote they fix it that the heated seats default to off when you start the car. The other day I forgot I had used the heated seats the night before ( I know its summer here ...). I thought I was getting male menopause hot flushes till I realized the heated seats stay on if you don't turn them of lol...
Bhwahahahaha :D Was that after celebrating the ashes? ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.