Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just recieved My Se lux Nav D2. its a MY13 as had to wait for existing lease to finish. It came with no keyless start which was on original spec and in model i test drove. Have Volvo changed the Spec.
On a Good note Radio came with DAB.. was not expecting that

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hi Iain,

If you've just received your car it will be MY14 not 13 as Volvo changed the spec this April to run into 2014.
Unfortunately Volvo have dropped keyless start from the standard spec at the same time and kept schtum about it also which appears to have caught many buyers out.
See this longish thread here where it is discussed at length from about page 2.
And yes DAB is now standard across range which they did announce in their literature.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Just recieved My Se lux Nav D2. its a MY13 as had to wait for existing lease to finish. It came with no keyless start which was on original spec and in model i test drove. Have Volvo changed the Spec.
On a Good note Radio came with DAB.. was not expecting that
Definitely a MY14 if it came with DAB and no keyless start.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats OK then as I ordered MY13 on Lease web site, MY14 worked out more Expensive when they added it after my order. Will I have got the 88mg Engine as i thought i have the 94 as listed on the lease company web site

·
Registered
202 Posts
I did the same thing - ordered on my company lease car scheme at the end of April. I deferred delivery til September tho to get a 63 plate.
Shortly after ordering I had to re-order as the lease company informed me that Volvo changed the spec to MY14 and the options I chose had changed.
When did you place your order?
Unless ordered before April or your car and spec was in stock after that it's unlikely to be MY13 as orders after April would be all to MY14 spec, so yes you will have the 88g/km engine most likely.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Lease company placed the order on 5Th April, I checked a copy of the V5 online and its listed as 88 g/km , but the order shows 94 g/km. Looks like I had a result

·
Registered
202 Posts
The Lease company placed the order on 5Th April, I checked a copy of the V5 online and its listed as 88 g/km , but the order shows 94 g/km. Looks like I had a result
Indeed you have a MY14 :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts