Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The alarm has gone off about once a month (3 or 4 times in total) when opening a locked door. Yesterday when this happened for the last time I also noticed the clock was showing wrong time. I’ve had issues with the clock a few times before and I know there’s a bug with it but can’t remember if it’s always happened the same time with alarm going off. I asked for a software update when I had my car to the dealer a few weeks ago but didn’t make sure it was actually done. Anyone else had this issue?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Had it also once.
And also have keyless entry..

But had it only once. Opened the door by touching the door handle.. Door unlocks but then alarm goes off as soon as I opened it.

V40 been to the dealer yesterday for the recall of the screen whipper pump replacement..
And also had some other issues like the clock (also happened only once) and was also when the alarm went off.

So they install all the software updates there are. So hopefully it has fixed the issues.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
MichelR
Volvo V40 Forums
If you've ever wondered what modifications or upgrades you can do to a Volvo V40, this is the right owners club for you.
Full Forum Listing