Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I didn't, take the option of LED daylight running lights on my D2 SE and am now regretting it S they look very cool.

Anyone know if its available as a retro fit option?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I believe they are. LEDs are available as an accessory on Volvo's website.
That's exactly what you can find there:

LED Day Running Lights £345 (Fully Fitted)

A low-placed light that gives the car a modern look. LED lamps emit a strong white light that makes the car easier to detect and improves traffic safety.

£345 - Price includes all parts, labour and VAT.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'd go for it, even if it's just to give yourself that extra chance of being spotted by the idiots that don't pay attention when entering a junction or changing lanes... Sigh

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'd go for it, even if it's just to give yourself that extra chance of being spotted by the idiots that don't pay attention when entering a junction or changing lanes... Sigh
Hi, why don't you just fit LED bulb with built in resistors to your existing fittings, around £24, much cheaper option.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I believe they are. LEDs are available as an accessory on Volvo's website.
That's exactly what you can find there:

LED Day Running Lights £345 (Fully Fitted)

A low-placed light that gives the car a modern look. LED lamps emit a strong white light that makes the car easier to detect and improves traffic safety.

£345 - Price includes all parts, labour and VAT.
I looked in here http://www.volvocars.com/uk/all-cars-MY13/volvo-v40/specifications/pages/accessories.aspx but couldn't find them. Was I looking in the wrong place?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
Yellowbelly
Volvo V40 Forums
If you've ever wondered what modifications or upgrades you can do to a Volvo V40, this is the right owners club for you.
Full Forum Listing