Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to order this load organiser mat from my dealer. I was told that this did not suit my 2013 t5 R-Design. Anybody have any experience with this accessory?

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
Experience from a D2. There are two versions of the mat. One for the plain load compartment and one for the load compartment with the foldable floor. Differ in size, as the foldable (double floor) reduces the width of the trunk. As the link you mention describes :
"This organiser perfectly complements the two-level load compartment floor as you can keep your stuff well organised under the floor. It's also available in a variant for cars with the standard load floor."
http://www.volvocars.com/intl/all-c...ategory=92645ec5-174a-4c37-a624-874b330fb9f0#

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Experience from a D2. There are two versions of the mat. One for the plain load compartment and one for the load compartment with the foldable floor. Differ in size, as the foldable (double floor) reduces the width of the trunk. As the link you mention describes :
"This organiser perfectly complements the two-level load compartment floor as you can keep your stuff well organised under the floor. It's also available in a variant for cars with the standard load floor."
Ευχαριστω Raytint.
My dealer ordered the one for the double floor (which I have) and could not get it to fit properly. The organizer rails would not fit flush to the floor, allowing items to slide under. After a few weeks he rang to tell me that it will not fit my car. I was wondering if anyone with a t5 has one fitted. Meanwhile I will try another dealer and see what happens :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just to update this thread. Apparently it is the dual exhaust that makes the organizer mat incompatible.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.