Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I’ve recently had a software upgrade on my r-design and I now have the option to scroll through the display to show km/h in the bottom right of the screen.

I normally use the 'Performance Theme' and it seem there is no way to change the main display to show km/h?

I'm driving down to Spain in a couple of weeks and would find it much easier to have the main display in km/h and to be able to set the limiter and cruise control in km/h too.

I've seen a screen shot on this forum that shows the main display in km/h so I wondered if I’m missing a trick somewhere.

Regards

Scotty

·
Registered
221 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, thanks for the reply, unfortunately I’ve tried that setting and that doesn't change the main display, just the units for miles travelled.

I've spoken to my local volvo garange and they wern't sure, they have gone away to check.

I have a feeling there is no way to change this...i hope i'm wrong.

Scotty

·
Registered
221 Posts
It's probably available in an update of the software via the dealer VID system.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My Volvo dealer has come back to me, and after speaking with a couple of technicians it seems it’s not possible to change the main display to km/h.

I'm amazed and a little disappointed that this can’t be done, it will make my drive down to Spain a little trickier, it would have been much easier to set the Limiter and Cruise Control in km/h.

Oh well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts