Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon. I ordered my V40 on 7 November. A D2 SE Nav with TFT in vibrant copper with charcoal interior. I've been given a delivery date of mid December. Can't wait!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Excellent news.

Oof! You'll get yours before mine. Mine had to come from next years accounts spend so I've asked for January (ordered last Friday 16th), looking at your delivery mine should hopefully be early Jan.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hmmm - ordered my D2 SE lux in vibrant copper in August. Originally given a delivery date of 1st week in October, then end of November, currently mid December. Good luck with your mid December delivery!

·
446 Posts
Mje2408 said:
Hmmm - ordered my D2 SE lux in vibrant copper in August. Originally given a delivery date of 1st week in October, then end of November, currently mid December. Good luck with your mid December delivery!
Maybe the difference depends on interiors choise. Are they the same? I had a personal experience that choosing some leather interiors (especially Azur Blue) could postpone delivery well into 2013 !!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Should be fine. White cows are far more common than the blue ones.

(sorry couldn't resist that)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I must admit I was surprised with the delivery date given. Let's just wait and see I suppose![hr]
Mje2408 said:
I must admit I was surprised with the delivery date given. Let's just wait and see I suppose!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They seem to be sticking to the delivery date given. They contacted me earlier in the week to say 19th December. Not long now!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
5 Participants
Mascot
Volvo V40 Forums
If you've ever wondered what modifications or upgrades you can do to a Volvo V40, this is the right owners club for you.
Full Forum Listing