Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered my D2 Momentum, with safety package (ACC, BLIS etc etc) and Sensus Connected Touch inkl Nav in mid April, and just got the info from the local Volvo dealer, that I will get a modelyear 2015.

Can anybody tell Me what the changes are btwn MY14 and MY15:huh:

At Volvo they are not really sure if there are any changes.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
I was just about to say you must ask the dealership, as most of us here also not really sure what is the difference.

One thing I have noticed is that the side mirror indicator looks different from mine.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi - Just picked up my D2 CC MY 14.5 and having looked at the MY15 pdf via Google seems you get the Sensus Connect as std (links to phone with spotify etc and hard disc storage). New D4 engine an option - could not see much else apart from the On-Call option seemed to be £50 cheaper... but as suggested the dealer should be able to tell as there will no doubt be some other changes not mentioned in the summary brochure.

·
Registered
225 Posts
As already noted, the changes for MY15 include the introduction of the new D4 and T5 Drive-E engines (and the new 8 speed auto) and an upgrade of the Sensus system. Other changes I'm aware of is an upgrade of the Premium sound system with Harman Kardon components and the apparent dropping of the biarritz blue exterior colour in favour of the power blue colour from the S60/V60 range.

Tony

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the reply's - Seems that there are no major changes to the exterior looks then - only some minor things, and then offcourse the new engine line - however as I have chosen the fuel efficient D2 PSA engine, no change there I guess.

Looking forward to see My new car on the 10/6 ;)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Thanks for the reply's - Seems that there are no major changes to the exterior looks then - only some minor things, and then offcourse the new engine line - however as I have chosen the fuel efficient D2 PSA engine, no change there I guess.

Looking forward to see My new car on the 10/6 ;)
Not long now then!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi there I have jjust read some of the comments above and this might be a supid question but the updated Sensus has intergration for Spotify i was wondering is this a built in app or is it only if you stream it from the phone?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi there I have jjust read some of the comments above and this might be a supid question but the updated Sensus has intergration for Spotify i was wondering is this a built in app or is it only if you stream it from the phone?
Hi John

Hi John - Nope, I can confirm, there is NO Spotify APP in the updated Sensus - However the music streaming service "RDIO" (like Spotify) is integrated as an APP, just like the internet radio "Tunein".
Spotify streaming is from Your phone, via Media function in the Sensus.

Hope that clears Your question?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hi John

Hi John - Nope, I can confirm, there is NO Spotify APP in the updated Sensus - However the music streaming service "RDIO" (like Spotify) is integrated as an APP, just like the internet radio "Tunein".
Spotify streaming is from Your phone, via Media function in the Sensus.

Hope that clears Your question?
What's the quality of the streaming like?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.