Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a pic of the Modern Wood dash in situ on my just delivered car. I had trouble finding a pic of this before ordering and took a leap of faith. Luckily I love it and I think it's a nice change from the standard metal finish. I'l put the pic up as a comment as I can seem to work out how to do it in the main thread!

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes - going to attack it with my Howard's Wood Orange Oil. I use it on all my indoor furniture. I wouldn't want it to be varnished like some cars though.

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
I don't like the light interior, think the seats will show dirt very quickly, but that is personal choice, even if my car was black, the interior would also be black. :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi there SA. I know what you mean but I had tan coloured leather in my 147 and no issues there. I wasn't that careful with them either, letting the dog sit on them etc. I have never liked black interiors which I know probably over 80% of cars on the road have. I find it very oppressive and samey. Like you say though, you have to take personal taste and what the cars going to be used for into account.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Agree Kev, I have the two tone leather and absolutely love it, it's all down to personal taste tho.

BTW, anyone know how the **** to start a new thread ?, cant see a button anywhere !

·
Registered
630 Posts
Alternatively ............. 2013 Volvo V40 Forums>Volvo V40 Forums then select the sub-forum you want to start a new thread in. On the left, above where it says Threads in Forum, there's a button marked New Thread.
I've just realised you can see it in andlep's screenshot. :blush:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Here's a pic of the Modern Wood dash in situ on my just delivered car. I had trouble finding a pic of this before ordering and took a leap of faith. Luckily I love it and I think it's a nice change from the standard metal finish. I'l put the pic up as a comment as I can seem to work out how to do it in the main thread!
Why can't I view the pics? Says something i have no permission? I'm gonna order this car in some days and want really to know how the wood looks like. Anyone that can post any pics?

Thanks.

·
Administrator
174 Posts
Why can't I view the pics? Says something i have no permission? I'm gonna order this car in some days and want really to know how the wood looks like. Anyone that can post any pics?

Thanks.
You needed to validate the email confirmation from the registration. I have manually approved your registration and you should have access now.

Enjoy!

-Marco

·
Registered
78 Posts
looks very classy Kevin I like it...

·
Registered
273 Posts
@KevininSydney Agreed the wood dash is a nice alternative in the right spec car...not my choice, but I do like it. Thanks for sharing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts