Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's not even Black Friday yet, but Home Depot just dropped 10 killer combo deals on cordless power tools from Makita, DeWALT, Milwaukee, Ryobi, and others. Depending on the budle, if you buy one of their kits, you can get one or two bonus tools or batteries for free! Cordless impact drivers, ratchets, lights, and other goodies are part of the deal, making them a great buy for any automotive DIY enthusiast.

https://www.wiseguide.com/home/power-tools-dewalt-milwaukee-makita/

·
Registered
5 Posts
The suggestion is definitely very useful I would take this opportunity if it was repeated. I was looking recently for a good place where I could get a good repair tool in my new home. I found it bestorbitalsander.com and I plan to take this chance and check the quality of the tools in this place, which is very praised in the reviews leaving a positive opinion. I am sure that you should make several deals with this company. I think you will definitely be interested in this and I will be useful for you in this

·
Registered
390 Posts
What a shame Home Depot don't export to Europe where most of the contributors to the forum come from!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts