Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the V40 on Thursday and had a blast driving it for the last few days. I love the sound of the D3 engine when I rev her up and the acceleration and torque are great as well. Did around 600km since of mainly cross-country and highway driving with a little bit of city as well and averaged 5.1L/100km (55mpg). All in all so far no complaints!

Here's a few pics I made a couple of days before I picked her up from the dealer.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi everyone!

I am happy V40 driver for a bit over a year now. My experiences? If the ride's gonna be as smooth as it has been so far, then I am in for a treat for years to come. No technical problems, the ride is good. I am doing around 300km per day (long commute) but it is far from core in this car. Fuel consumption is very steady at around 5.0-5.2L/100km (mostly highway ride at around 120-130km/h) and less than 5L when driving on regional roads with speed limit of 90km/h.

Here's a shot of trip computer after I returned from Switzerland a couple of weeks ago.

And here she is as of yesterday, at the sight of a world's biggest ski-jumping hill in the background at Planica, Slovenia.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Sweet looking ride... Picture postcard view :)
Glad your enjoying your V40 & very happy to hear she's given you no issues!
May it long continue :wink2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.