Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Collected my new car on Friday. I love it, love it, love it.... Everything about this car is great. I like its style; I like the comfort and feel of the car; I like the way it drives. Steering, the smoothness of the ride and the comfort of the seats are amazing. I have forgotten my old car already. For those of you who are still waiting, you are in for a treat.

My car was delivered 6 weeks from order.







-------------------------------------------
V40 SE Nav T3 - Passion Red - Active TFT Display - Rear Park Assist - Heated front windscreen and seats
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
Nice. Glad you're enjoying it!

The heated screen is amazing, isn't it?

Mine was delivered Wednesday and Thursday morning the screen had frozen over. I switched the car and the electric screen heating on, and by the time I had sorted the iPod and looked at where I was going that day the ice had melted! No scraping required, I think they should be a legal requirement!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
214 Posts
Congratulations..
Another Passion Red V40 on the roads.

Wish you lots of fun en safe miles with it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Brilliant, enjoy & be safe. I'm awaiting my passion red and a bit miffed I didn't go for the winter pack.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Swedish Chef said:
Nice. Glad you're enjoying it!

The heated screen is amazing, isn't it?

Mine was delivered Wednesday and Thursday morning the screen had frozen over. I switched the car and the electric screen heating on, and by the time I had sorted the iPod and looked at where I was going that day the ice had melted! No scraping required, I think they should be a legal requirement!
Yes, the heated screen is amazing.... it makes a big change from having to spend 5 minutes or more scraping the ice off the car. I also like the heated seats - helps defeat the cold of the winter.[hr]
SplashMan said:
Brilliant, enjoy & be safe. I'm awaiting my passion red and a bit miffed I didn't go for the winter pack.
Thanks. Hope you don't have to wait too long. I also like the Passion Red - wasn't too sure which colour to order, but I'm glad I chose the Red.
[hr]
MichelR said:
Congratulations..
Another Passion Red V40 on the roads.

Wish you lots of fun en safe miles with it.
Thanks ... and you too....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Your car looks great and I have not driven mine in over a week! Blowing out of Long Beach NY back to Atlanta. Got lucky, if my car was here in my garage it would have been totaled,.Great color and stripe choice!
junk car removal
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
136 Posts
Great to hear you are enjoying you new ride. I'm now into my fourth month and the car still puts a smile on my face when drive it. Been a long time since any car I've owned did that.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
Andytech
Volvo V40 Forums
If you've ever wondered what modifications or upgrades you can do to a Volvo V40, this is the right owners club for you.
Full Forum Listing
Top