Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Collected my new car on Friday. I love it, love it, love it.... Everything about this car is great. I like its style; I like the comfort and feel of the car; I like the way it drives. Steering, the smoothness of the ride and the comfort of the seats are amazing. I have forgotten my old car already. For those of you who are still waiting, you are in for a treat.

My car was delivered 6 weeks from order.

-------------------------------------------
V40 SE Nav T3 - Passion Red - Active TFT Display - Rear Park Assist - Heated front windscreen and seats

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nice. Glad you're enjoying it!

The heated screen is amazing, isn't it?

Mine was delivered Wednesday and Thursday morning the screen had frozen over. I switched the car and the electric screen heating on, and by the time I had sorted the iPod and looked at where I was going that day the ice had melted! No scraping required, I think they should be a legal requirement!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Congratulations..
Another Passion Red V40 on the roads.

Wish you lots of fun en safe miles with it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Brilliant, enjoy & be safe. I'm awaiting my passion red and a bit miffed I didn't go for the winter pack.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Swedish Chef said:
Nice. Glad you're enjoying it!

The heated screen is amazing, isn't it?

Mine was delivered Wednesday and Thursday morning the screen had frozen over. I switched the car and the electric screen heating on, and by the time I had sorted the iPod and looked at where I was going that day the ice had melted! No scraping required, I think they should be a legal requirement!
Yes, the heated screen is amazing.... it makes a big change from having to spend 5 minutes or more scraping the ice off the car. I also like the heated seats - helps defeat the cold of the winter.[hr]
SplashMan said:
Brilliant, enjoy & be safe. I'm awaiting my passion red and a bit miffed I didn't go for the winter pack.
Thanks. Hope you don't have to wait too long. I also like the Passion Red - wasn't too sure which colour to order, but I'm glad I chose the Red.
[hr]
MichelR said:
Congratulations..
Another Passion Red V40 on the roads.

Wish you lots of fun en safe miles with it.
Thanks ... and you too....

·
Registered
136 Posts
Great to hear you are enjoying you new ride. I'm now into my fourth month and the car still puts a smile on my face when drive it. Been a long time since any car I've owned did that.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.