Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Fife! I have a red R design and I love it! Just reached the 1000 mile mark and only had it a month! Will have to stop finding reasons to jump in and out of it! Have never had a brand spanking new car before and I am sooo enjoying it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hello from Fife! I have a red R design and I love it! Just reached the 1000 mile mark and only had it a month! Will have to stop finding reasons to jump in and out of it! Have never had a brand spanking new car before and I am sooo enjoying it.

Maybe it was you I saw driving past the other day. I agree, great looking car.

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Where in the world is Fife?

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Sorry folks. Going to update my location to include Scotland. Just saying "Kingdom of Fife" makes it sound like I'm in Narnia or Middle Earth. Forgot this forum is worldwide.
Hehe, Fife sounds like a name for a female dog.

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
It is like all the African names they have given some of our towns, sometimes people will talk about about a place and I have no clue where it is, but I have probably been there 100 times, as I know it by its old name.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Thats 3 red R-Designs in Fife then, only done 400 miles in mine...

·
Registered
94 Posts
Ah, OK!

2 for sure then, but there was reports of a red R-Design broken down on the road to Kincardine.. I'm a breakdown driver and someone thought it was me!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.