Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Congratulations!

I see that in the console you have the buttons fot the lane keeping aid (LKA) and the BLIS, while in most cases I have seen the one for adaptative cruise control.

Does it mean that you took BLIS and LKA but not the full driver support package?

Regards

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congratulations!
I see that in the console you have the buttons fot the lane keeping aid (LKA) and the BLIS, while in most cases I have seen the one for adaptative cruise control.
Does it mean that you took BLIS and LKA but not the full driver support package?
Regards
Thanks! Yes, in the Netherlands you can't get the full DSP on the D2, while it's a 14% car.
Due to the active shutter grill the adaptive CC's radar is not available on the D2.
So ordering a D3 with less options (I orderd almost the full package now) or the D2 with almost all the goodies ánd keeping € 1000.= (over 5 years) in the pocket made me make this choice.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Today I picked up my car. It drives really good and it fits me like a glove allready. Unfortunate I will have to work first, so no pictures yet!

·
Registered
221 Posts
That colour combination with the interior works well. Congrats on a lovely car :)

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Not my choice of colors, but hey, that why why God gave us choice.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Got mine today.

R Design D2 in Titanium. She's a beaut and drives wonderfully. All the Volvos I've owned have always been mechanically sound but this little beauty has the lot! Style and quality. More a Katherine Jenkins than a Cheryl Cole - if you catch my drift!

·
Registered
382 Posts
great dealer to buy from

I should have added that my car came from Tollbar in Warwick. Seth was fantastic to deal with and has renewed my faith in motor dealers. Give him a try. They have some great deals this month.

No I don't work for them! I used Volvo selekt and Tollbar had the right car at a good price!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Those look like 18's Mr.fudd, I stuck with 17's on my D4 Titanium due to their taller profile and my penchant for backroads. But I must admit the 18's look good.

·
Registered
382 Posts
18's indeed sir. Can't really say what difference there is in handling as I only test drove a standard to ten minutes. They just looked so mean!

Looking forward to getting a few miles in this weekend. She's lurvely!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts