Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Volvo v40 Volvo cars

Hello all,

I just got back from my second road trip in my V40 D2.

This time my route included some challenging parts with tight turns. I can honestly say I am satisfied by the V40.The ride was firm but comfortable. Even though I have decided to go easy on my first 1.500kms the V40 responded nicely every time I was more demanding. With 35 Celsius the A/C was permanently on.I am also excited by the way I was able to overtake slow-movers fast and safe.The cabin was quiet with little road noise from time to time, depending on the road tarmac. Overall a very pleasant experience.
And on the way back, looking at the blue greek sea and sky it seemed a nice idea to share this pic with you all.

Cheers

·
Registered
46 Posts
Very nice Definately! I am looking forward to do the same route in my T4 ;). I still don't know how the little beast handles arround corners and this is a very demanding (and very nice) route to test it on ...

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice Definately! I am looking forward to do the same route in my T4 ;). I still don't know how the little beast handles arround corners and this is a very demanding (and very nice) route to test it on ...
You'll have a great time with 180hp... :)
Drive safely my friend and enjoy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.