Volvo V40 Forums banner

My Volvo website for new orders

9K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  AKD47 
#1 ·
Hi,

Does anyone know roughly how long before the estimated delivery date the status of an ordered car changes from 'Ordered' to 'In Production' on the My Volvo website?

My car's estimated delivery is 8/9 September so I'd hope they'd start building it soon!

Thanks!

#3 ·
I also used the track your car on the volvo site, I was not impressed with it. I had taken delivery of the V40 and the site showed it was in transportation to dealership stage,Mine arrived via hull docks. I think the delivery date to your garage will be more accurate.
The V40 will be worth the wait.

#4 ·
Yes, it's not brilliant I know but it's better than nothing!

I've tried to get onto the Swedish version of the site as that apparently gives more info, but you need both a build number & an order number to log on and I only have an order number :-(

#5 ·
Just checked the website again, the status if my car is now 'Transporting to dealer', it seems to have bypassed the 'In production' stage altogether as it was still 'Ordered'when I looked yesterday. I hope my car isn't a Friday afternoon job!

The delivery date has changed to 1-12 September (was 8-19 September) as well.

#10 ·
What I have noticed with the "My Volvo" website is that the whole experiance is totally different depending which browser you use, with firefox it gives me very little information and no calender etc IE gives me an error message but when I download and used google chrome browser it showed me my calendar and delivery date along with a few other things I didnt get to see with firefox, so it may be worth trying a new browser with the web site.

Web page Product Text Screenshot Font

Text Photograph Web page Line Blue

#11 ·
What I have noticed with the "My Volvo" website is that the whole experiance is totally different depending which browser you use, with firefox it gives me very little information and no calender etc IE gives me an error message but when I download and used google chrome browser it showed me my calendar and delivery date along with a few other things I didnt get to see with firefox, so it may be worth trying a new browser with the web site.

View attachment 2145

View attachment 2153
Trying to get my order number (wasn't on the form!) so I can get this info but I'm guessing ours will be the same delivery. Fookin' crap if it gets delayed any further!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.