1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
V40 d2 livstyl (Greece Market)

Black stone color

Livstyl is actually a kinetic with the a combination of three packages

1. Business package ( rear parking sensors, high performance sound 5'', multi function driver's wheel )

2. style package (mostly the TFT 8'' dashboard)

3. Lighting package ( mainly the abl headlights, lighting gear knob etc)

Extras :
-Ecc clima
-P32G (blond /anthracite/blond) T- Tec
-Sensus High performance 7'' screen
-i had the panoramic roof and i removed it cause of the limited headroom.

And now I'm waiting... I was told mid September!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hello and welcome.

Just out of curiosity, how tall are you since the panoramic roof is a problem?
I have it on my v40, and have not been able to make any noticeable difference to a v40 without (I have also only been other v40s at the dealer, so my 'investigation' is not very thorough)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello and welcome.

Just out of curiosity, how tall are you since the panoramic roof is a problem?
I have it on my v40, and have not been able to make any noticeable difference to a v40 without (I have also only been other v40s at the dealer, so my 'investigation' is not very thorough)

well, i'm 185 cm and it seems that when i rest at the backseats - fully stretched - my head slightly touched the roof lining.

But it wasn't the issue, i was intimated by the place under the drivers vanity mirror where the blind curtain is hiding. It was a bum up to my head and i would know that it will be there.

So i decide to have this 2cm of air available.

Lastly don't forget that here in Greece there is 12 months sunny weather so i don't know how practical a non opened sunroof would be.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.