Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,
As I was trying to install the newest Sensus update. The update started as usual and was 2% done with some 2 hours remaining and suddenly I got this error even when the USB disk was not removed or disturbed and the car was still running. Now the Navigation system doesnt work at all, and of course the update starts every time giving the same error. Has anyone encountered it before ? Any suggestions?
Thanks
353813B3-817D-4050-8DB7-7261A2CE630C.jpeg

·
Registered
2017, D2, SUM, CW, PAP, LED, NAV, R+F CAM
16 Posts
Hi, there was such a problem whitch had been discused on the russian drivers community. Try it several times. It seems a flash drive fault.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I'd just try another USB stick.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi i am new here, and in trouble. i have just replaced the battery. before hand i had everything working on my v40
Now i cannot get the NAV, RADIO, MEDIA , MY CAR to work, so it seems everything at top of console wont work, but defroster, heating system bottom half works. On the screen at top of console it say nav loading please be patient........
(as it would when you first start car) but it keeps on going like that All the time. the nav wont load, and in the mean time none of the buttons work, that needs the screen.
Sorry about the story, but i dont know what to do. cant afford a main dealer, so hopefully someone will have an
answer. if they can understand this.
Thank You in advance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts