Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm bouncing around like a little kid, I've finally just picked up my rebel Blue D2 r design with cruise and PAP
It's taken a while due to a salesman **** up and a dvla delay but it's finally here and I'm buzzing.

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
Congratulations on joining an elite group...
You are now not only the proud owner of one of the prettiest affordable cars around but will now find your facial expression turns into a stupid smug smile every time you drive it, knowing that not only does it look better than most other cars on the road, but that's it costs less to run too.

Good choice and glad you've finally got it!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've only drove it back from the dealer but it's a dream to drive, just been playing with the ambient light, settled on violet in the end lol. I wasn't aware that it had start stop tech, kept thinking I'd stalled it lol.

·
Registered
227 Posts
congrates

I'm bouncing around like a little kid, I've finally just picked up my rebel Blue D2 r design with cruise and PAP
It's taken a while due to a salesman **** up and a dvla delay but it's finally here and I'm buzzing.
Enjoy it now its time to learn all the buttons .
wish you very many safe happy mile/km

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.