Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Firstly kudos to everyone on the forum, it's been an invaluable source of information, which has helped me greatly in making my decision.

It's my first post in the forum as a new member and I am very happy to say I have just placed my order for my new V40 on my company car scheme:

D2 R-Design Lux in Passion Red
Power Child Locks
Winter Pack
Park Assist Pilot

I test drove a D2 SE yesterday which sealed the deal as I absolutely loved it, looking forward to swap over day at the end of October already!

Not sure if anyone else has come across this blog, or if I am allowed to link to other sites on here, but in making my decision I also found this blog really insightful, so I thought I would share it for fellow V40'ers. http://www.myv40.com

·
Registered
945 Posts
WInder pack is great, no more having to scrape the windscreen, only thing missing is a heated steering wheel but I under stand that will be on the MY14's as an option along with dimming door mirrors.

Red is the hottest colour

When I left mine at the dealer to update the dash they lent me a S40?, I had to look at the back to see if if it was a D3 or D4 and was shocked to see it was a D2, not sure what it is like at accelerating on the motorway but plenty quick enough for around town

1 - 4 of 4 Posts