Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!! My name is Gregory,I live in Greece/Athens, and I am glad that I am a here to share with you my impressions of my v40.
I ordered my v40 on 14 of January and I hope that in about 2 months I will share with you my first impressions of my car.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Welcome:)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have mentioned the specs in the "orders" category.

Stella.Polaris said:
Tell us which are the specs !

·
Registered
13 Posts
RE: (Another) New member from Greece

Dear friends, hello.
Hello from Athens, Greece. I am new to this forum as well and I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Angelo and I live in Athens, Greece. I just received my new Volvo V40 1.6 T3 Start/Stop FWD Manual 6spd Summum, which I had ordered back in November. So … “hello’ … to everyone out there.
Regards
Angelo
(Car received: with style package/driver package/bussiness package III)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hello Angelo, welcome ! Iam Greek also, it seems the Greek presence is costantly growing in the forum. Hope to be soon also a proud owner of a T3 (or T4 perhaps) !

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
RE: (Another) New member from Greece

ang22me said:
Dear friends, hello.
Hello from Athens, Greece. I am new to this forum as well and I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Angelo and I live in Athens, Greece. I just received my new Volvo V40 1.6 T3 Start/Stop FWD Manual 6spd Summum, which I had ordered back in November. So … “hello’ … to everyone out there.
Regards
Angelo
(Car received: with style package/driver package/bussiness package III)
Welcome Angelo!! I wish you beautiful and safe roadtrips with your new v40.[hr]
volver said:
Greetings from Athens as well Greg! It's an amazing car that will make you happy every day!
Thanks Volver. I am sure that our volvos will make all of us happy.
But i have to wait until the end of March:-/

1 - 15 of 15 Posts