Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, iam a new forum member from Greece, actually i don't own a V40 yet but iam about to make my mind and probably going to order it in the next months. So, it's nice to meet this little-great community and looking forward to a pleasant ...stay ! :)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hi Stella.Polaris welcome to the forum. Let us know if there are any burning questions you have!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you ! As a matter in fact i have quite a few things to ask, so i'll let you know by posting soon in the corresponding threads ;)

·
451 Posts
Welcome Stella, I am from Greece also. We are quite a few of us Greeks already in here. Wish you a pleasant stay and to become soon a V40 owner, you too ! BTW, what is your hometown?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone!
Volver, i was convinced it's a great car since the first moment i test-drove it...Iam mostly undecided about the engine choice: T3 or T4 ? Could you tell me how is the consumption (l/100km) of your T4 so far ?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hello and welcome here!!
I do own one with the T4, and it's just awesome! Actually I do about 8l/100km, but I drive quite sporty, my dealers says to me that with his one he do 7,2l/100km! If you have questions feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer ;)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you Jicer, actually this is a pretty good "mpg" considering the 180 hp engine of the T4, iam impressed! The T3 seems to do only a bit better...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts