Volvo V40 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I ordered a T3 SE LUX in biarritz blue over the weekend. I was originally after nearly new but it seems there are very few petrol-engined V40's out there! With a reasonable discount and price for my trade in I'm happy with the deal.

I've been told I may get the car by the middle of next month as the dealer had already ordered the car for stock but just managed to change the spec to mine. The only possible hitch is the summer holiday shutdown at the factory (does anyone know when this is please?)

Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi i was told around July the 10th from one dealer and July the 20th from a second one, so not really know for sure.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi, I ordered mine on 26th May just been given a date of 20th July as my estimated delivery date.

·
Registered
196 Posts
We were told (UK) that they sometimes get the chance to book a 'spec change car' when an order is placed - for whatever reason, this is a build slot on the production line that can be altered to match a new order, so can be yours quicker than a new order that has to wait for a new build slot.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Ordered 11th May, was told 14th June, now been told 21st August!
I'm really bad at patience.
I'd keep on the dealer. I ordered 25th May and it arrived at dealer yesterday 25th June.:huh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts