Hi all just ordered my new v40 r design from belfast NI
T4
Rebel blue
Winter pack
Winter illumination pack
Sat nav
Park assist pilot
pcc
car was ordered on friday 25 jan del 28 march, dealer says the first t4 ordered, now i just have to pay for it, no petrol available for test drive just the d2 which was pretty quite for a deisel. will keep up to date as the tme goes by.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site. Great choice of colour, should look even better in the flesh.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Welcome to the forum

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
20 Posts
They are coming through quite quick to be fair......i think the V40 will be one of Volvo's biggest sellers!

I went to watch Spurs at Leeds in the FA Cup last week, and there was a red T4 in the car park i parked in......boggo spec, but i bet he got home quicker than most!

·
Registered
14 Posts
DLN said:
They are coming through quite quick to be fair......i think the V40 will be one of Volvo's biggest sellers!

I went to watch Spurs at Leeds in the FA Cup last week, and there was a red T4 in the car park i parked in......boggo spec, but i bet he got home quicker than most!
Apart from mine, I've only seen another 3 V40's so far! Did i read somewhere that they were aiming for 2.5k UK sales in the first year?

By the way, we'll hopefully do what you couldn't and dispose of Leeds in the next round. :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Mascot said:
DLN said:

Apart from mine, I've only seen another 3 V40's so far! Did i read somewhere that they were aiming for 2.5k UK sales in the first year?

By the way, we'll hopefully do what you couldn't and dispose of Leeds in the next round. :D

Ah.....a Man City fan :dodgy:

;)

We were awful that day.

I think they'll sell more to be fair.
Not too many in lincoln, seen a couple of standard D2's, but nothing else.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
DLN
Volvo V40 Forums
If you've ever wondered what modifications or upgrades you can do to a Volvo V40, this is the right owners club for you.
Full Forum Listing