Volvo V40 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All - Whilst getting my rear drivers side door seal replaced (was slightly mis-shaped so dealer replaced) I saw a white CC with the rear spoiler that has 2 black fins and seems slightly larger than the std spoiler you get.

The black parts seemed to be gloss matching the mirrors and trim on the boot.

Was thinking of getting one and so wondered what everyone thought about them and if anyone has a white CC with the spoiler as only looked at in passing and I am over an hour away from the dealer.

Thanks All

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi All - Whilst getting my rear drivers side door seal replaced (was slightly mis-shaped so dealer replaced) I saw a white CC with the rear spoiler that has 2 black fins and seems slightly larger than the std spoiler you get.

The black parts seemed to be gloss matching the mirrors and trim on the boot.

Was thinking of getting one and so wondered what everyone thought about them and if anyone has a white CC with the spoiler as only looked at in passing and I am over an hour away from the dealer.

Thanks All
I also got the spoiler for my V40, but mine's not a CC, just the regular SE Lux Nav. It does look good!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks all - going to take the plunge and get it booked in next week :)

might see how much the sliver side scuff plates are as well ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.